wiki: Thread: configuring the wiki (on reggae)

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: configuring the wiki (on reggae)
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 31 Aug 2008 09:43:23 +0100

Hello,
The present install of moinmoin on the reggae server is quite special
(no apache, MoinMoin not found by standard python!) and it seems
modifications to the wikiconfig.py file are not used by the wiki.

may be some sort of restart is necessary. This could explain why the
config don't work as expected, is the file was never seen since the
first start :-)

so I beg we have to wait Sergius to come back from hollidays (not too
long, he said he will come back near the sept 6 if I remember)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org