wiki: Thread: textcha

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: textcha
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 11:22:48 +0100

hello,
could it be possible to have the textcha asker for only once a
session? it's specially unpleasant to have to fill it every time one
save his work! (and firefox don't seems to enter it automatically)

thanks
jdd
NB: may be I missed the link to the textcha setting library, I don't
know how to fix this myself

jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net
http://valerie.dodin.org
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 13:37:01 +0100

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:22 AM, jdd ####@####.#### wrote:
> hello,
> could it be possible to have the textcha asker for only once a session? it's
> specially unpleasant to have to fill it every time one save his work! (and
> firefox don't seems to enter it automatically)

Yes, but only for privileged users.
I will try to do it for four of us later today.

--
http://pawlowicz.name/
From: "Sergiusz Pawlowicz" ####@####.####
Date: 14 Aug 2008 16:38:26 +0100

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 1:37 PM, Sergiusz Pawlowicz
####@####.#### wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 11:22 AM, jdd ####@####.#### wrote:
>> hello,
>> could it be possible to have the textcha asker for only once a session? it's
>> specially unpleasant to have to fill it every time one save his work! (and
>> firefox don't seems to enter it automatically)
>
> Yes, but only for privileged users.
> I will try to do it for four of us later today.

textchas_disabled_group = u"NotextchaGroup" # members of this don't get textchas

Please create such a group and put yourself into it.

S.
--
http://pawlowicz.name/