wiki: wiki and writing rights

Subject: wiki and writing rights
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 10 Sep 2008 13:20:32 +0100

I think (but have little returns on this subject :-() that it could be
a good thing is we can allow some authors to restrict writing rights
to they HOWTO on the wiki.

some large subject can be edited by most people, but some other can be
very tricky and even a small change in a text make it wrong. This is
possible with MoiMoin.

We can create groups. I have yet to figure exactly how :-(, looks like
we can create special pages writable only by admins where we could
list the authorized users?

given this, we should be able to have authors allowed (optionnally) to
make they HOWTO page read only and to create a comment page for people
wanting to add:

http://wiki.tldp.org/HelpOnAutoAdmin

As a general notice, may I say I feel lonely now? I try to make the
LDP go on, but have very little return. I don't feel like any people
not responding is OK with what is proposed :-((

so please, give some advice, even a very short answer is good

thanks
jdd
--
http://www.dodin.net