wiki: restart moinmoin

Subject: Re: [wiki] restart moinmoin
From: jdd ####@####.####
Date: 7 Sep 2008 14:13:16 +0100

Sergiusz Pawlowicz a écrit :

> Any other jobs for me?

well... we need probably to move mailing lists to the new server, and
all the rest.

We probably can't live without some kind of cvs access, but what is
the new fashionned cvs? svn ? newer app?

in fact we have to define a way of editing the static web site.

I think it's very difficult to mirror a wiki.probably too many things
could be wrong, there, so we have to have a way to move things from
the wiki to the static site, or directly to the static site, the
static being te real spreaded LDP part.

You will have a long time reading all the mails on discuss list :-)...
but, for example, having to edit the mirror page directly on the
server is not the way things should go!

if we want to be old fashionned, we could allow webdav, but svn could do.

In fact, in my "manifesto for 2010", I proposed some late release
date, to keep time to think about all the practical problems.

in short, "how are we going to deal with the LDP web site"

we have at least to write a task list to acheive a defined goal, to be
able to shout the world for help :-))

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net