docbook: Thread: Categorization of XML Editors

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: Categorization of XML Editors
From: Saqib Ali ####@####.####
Date: 5 Jan 2005 05:26:21 -0000

Hello All,

I am compiling a list of XML editors and categorizing them by WYSIWYG,
WYSIWYM, or TextBased. The secondary categorization is by
Freeware/OpenSource/Commercial.

The current list is available @ http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/editors.html

Any feedback/addition/correction will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net
Subject: Re: Categorization of XML Editors
From: David Horton ####@####.####
Date: 6 Jan 2005 04:00:06 -0000

Saqib Ali wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am compiling a list of XML editors and categorizing them by WYSIWYG,
> WYSIWYM, or TextBased. The secondary categorization is by
> Freeware/OpenSource/Commercial.
>
> The current list is available @ http://www.xml-dev.com/xml/editors.html
>
> Any feedback/addition/correction will be highly appreciated.
> Thanks.
> Saqib Ali
> http://validate.sf.net

> http://lists.tldp.org/

The list shows XMLMind's XXE in the commercial category.  That is true
for the professional version, but the standard version is advertised as
freeware.

Dave