docbook: Thread: Re: How to create a HOWTO on Red Hat Linux 9?]

[<<] [<] Page 1 of 1 [>] [>>]
Subject: [Fwd: How to create a HOWTO on Red Hat Linux 9?]
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 19 Oct 2003 17:27:21 -0000

Rodolfo,

I'm forwarding your message to the DocBook mailing list as well.  Even
though you're attempting to make Linuxdoc work, it couldn't hurt to use
all the resources available to answer your question!

Here you can find great help for getting DocBook to work too, of course.

Tab

From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 19 Oct 2003 18:26:31 -0000

The only other one I subscribe to myself (besides the staff and editor
list for my duties) is the Announce list, so I can see updates and new
documents as they are added.

The Docbook and Discuss lists should be all you need to worry about for
LDP though.

Tab