docbook: feedback on proposals

Subject: feedback on proposals
From: Saqib Ali ####@####.####
Date: 13 Jul 2004 20:56:32 -0000

Hello All,

A while back I suggested that we should use a Blog to
gather feedback on a new HOWTO / proposal for a HOWTO.
To make this happen I setup a Blog on the
tools.tldp.org server ( http://tools.tldp.org/blog/ )

Two benefits of using Blog to get feedback vs using a
mailing list, are:
1) comments / feedback are easily viewable by anyone
who has a web browser;  and
2) Blogs have more structure by definition. We could
have Categories like "New Documents", "New Proposals",
"Updates to existing documents" etc ..... Which makes
it easier for an non-member to make sense of all the
discussion. (see categories on the right hand side @
http://tools.tldp.org/blog/ )

Are people interested in using Blog for getting
feedback on future documents/proposal? or should i can
the Blog?

Thanks.
Saqib Ali
http://validate.sf.net