docbook: tools.tldp.org

Subject: Re: tools.tldp.org
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 12 Mar 2004 04:05:24 -0000

I'm currently getting the staff aware of these links so we can make an
announcement on the front site page, along with something in the weekly
news.  The main link http://tools.tldp.org also should be included in
the Author Guide, though I don't have it in front of me for the most
appropriate section (I'm presuming "Resources" but it may deserve more
prominence!).

Just wanted to let you know!

Tab

--