docbook: Any examples of DocBook XML bibliography?

Subject: Re: Any examples of DocBook XML bibliography?
From: Tabatha Marshall ####@####.####
Date: 5 Aug 2003 04:17:35 -0000

I read your messages, and went to www.tldp.org.  In the search bar, I
typed in bibliography, and the second document in the list looks like
it's done in Docbook.  Even if it's SGML the tagging is likely going to
be the same as for XML.  Since CVS carries all the source, you can go in
and take a look from there if you like.

Hopefully that gives you a few leads on examples of working
bibliographies!

Tabatha

--
Tabatha Marshall