discuss: Some ideas for TLDP

Subject: Re: Some ideas for TLDP
From: Daniel Pocock ####@####.####
Date: 9 Jan 2016 13:54:01 +0000

On 09/01/16 14:51, Serge Victor wrote:
> Hi, I need more time to answer the initial mail authored by J.S.
> Evans, but I am able to quickly reply to Daniel's.
>
> On Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 7:59 PM, Daniel Pocock ####@####.#### wrote:
>
>> I contacted the mailing list some time ago about the RTC Quick Start
>> Guide.  The discussion was very brief and I still have no idea whether
>> the guide would become part of TLDP.
> I'm really sorry, it seems I missed that discuss. I moved some time
> ago all documents to github to allow easier collaboration. Please feel
> free to remove the outdated HOWTO and replace it with your brilliant
> RTC Guide (which I've read before, making myself familiar with RTC).
> And of course please send a pull request after that, Daniel.
>
> https://github.com/tLDP/LDP

How would you feel if some guides were maintained as Git submodules
rather than directly in your repository?

Maybe I will just submit it as a pull request, but there may be reasons
for me to keep it in the current repository and find some way to give
TLDP maintainers joint access through Github ACLs

Regards,

Daniel